Thursday, December 07, 2006

Finale!

My finals will be in about a week's time and here I am utilizing my precious time blogging and practicing poker for 2moro's competition. Isn't it great? I'm sure my parents will be glad and euphoric to hear that. I actually had an epiphany a few days ago. I'm not disputing the fact that GT is a tough school but things you hear about it (i.e. it's a good school, it's very very tough, the workload is as heavy as yo' mama..bla bla bla... ) makes it tougher than it actually is. Don't you think? It kinda has a psychological effect and you get conditioned into thinking that it really IS hard but it really isn't as hard as you think it is. The workload and the standards are definitely higher than other universities around but aren't we humans naturally gifted with the ability to adapt and survive. We've actually proven that we can in the past. Take the Economic Depression of 1998 in M'sia for instance. We were so afraid of the inflation and whether our dad would come back at night with bad news. But....we pulled through.

So, what I've come to learn is to trick my mind into thinking that education here in GT isn't really as hard as many think and make others to feel the same. All said and done, I just can't hardly wait til' next Thurs which is my last day of the Finals. That day will go down in history as the day when Edgar morphs into the Devil.

1 comment:

ian said...

Seriously man. Now I know why you not getting any action.

Your hair like pubes la! LIKE PUBIC HAIR, TAU?!

haha. all the best for your finals