Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year Happy I want to wish you

Ola!

I know you've been hearing this for a million times but for formalities, Happy Fucking New Year! How I wish my year could really be a good one with just wishes.

[Jan 26]

How were your celebrations? At home? At the club? In Bukit Bintang? I had mine at Times Sq NYC. It was fucking awesome....to say the least. There were at least 30,000 people there and it was truly a sight to behold. The NYPD were cordoning off Time Square from 4 pm onwards and I arrived at around 7 which forced me to witness the celebration 10 mch streets away. It wasn't that bad since they had big screens set up.

There were a few big names who performed of which I only found out when they came on stage. Namely, Christina Aguilera, Chris Daughtry, MCR and P.O.D. Technically, I wasn't watching them live per se because I could only see them on the big screens. I couldn't even hear them from the stage speakers, only the ones near the screens. I was feeling 2 emotions at the same time. Something like, there's a girl on your bed fully naked and ready to make sweet love but during foreplay.... you came.

It was then time for the highly anticipated countdown.

3


2


1


BANG! -> fireworks
SWOOSH! -> the crystal ball drop
ROAR! -> the crowd
Auld Lang Syne
Imagine -> John Lennon

[Jan 26]

That pretty much summed up my nye's celebration. Don't forget to tell me about yours.

New York is a beautiful, vibrant, and diverse city. From all the places that I've visited so far in my not very long life, NYC is the best. It wins the others hands down. NYC will always have a special place in my heart and I can now truly understand why the I LUV NY shirt is so damn famous. There's so much to love about it. To boot, it was cheap as well. They were selling it at 3 for 10 bucks.

I had a shit load of hotdogs and kebab-on-a-sticks during my 5 day trip. Sabrett hotdogs is to NY as what Ramly Burger is to KL. There were street peddlers all over the city and it reminded me so much of the ever popular and dependable hawkers in Malaysia.

[Jan 26]

We actually stayed in a hotel in New Jersey because it is much cheaper. By how much? I don't know because we left the organizing to Ding. Unfortunately, we had to discover that saving that money wasn't worth it because we had to travel fucking 4 1/2 diu hai hours daily to and from Manhattan. As a result, I only had approx. 4 hours of sleep daily. Zombie? Definitely, if not for the fact that NYC is such a fucking ON place. The sights and sounds were somehow invigorating and adrenaline inducing.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I met Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton and George Bush? It was fucking awesome and I totally didn't expect to see them there. It was like a celebrity party. Btw, did I mention that they were all made of wax? I did some fucked up poses and I sure as hell had the upper hand of disgracing them.







The other things I did there was:

Shopped a little bit in SOHO (the shopping district of NYC). Ate some orgasmic food at Little Italia. Saw Ms. Liberty. Went up the Empire State. Watched a stand-up comedy at Laugh Factory. Clubbing at Webster's Hall and saw Cascada perform. Walked Central Park. Ate Gray's Papaya dogs (the best dogs in NYC) and drank papaya juice (it's not as gross as it sounds, thrust me).

That's basically it. Enough said about NY. I'll be moving to 4 bedroom house in the mid of this month and I'll keep you updated of my address so that you can send me 'things.' Had a good break to say the least and can't hardly wait for the semester to start. I'll announce it when I've uploaded all my pics to Photobucket.

xoxoXOXOxOxO

3 comments:

Edgar Lim said...

Hey dude, Happy New Year! I'm surprised you said that there are many angry MFs...I didn't meet even one. Maybe it's karma. LOL.

Anonymous said...

wtf... stay in New York itself is about $500 a person. You pay only $150 for 5 days.. Wtf. not worth it. Looks who's broke

Edgar Lim said...

sexgoddess: Heard about you going to ADP with a some help from your acting skills. LOL. Anyways, I'm moving again because the new place we found is much closer to campus for less rent. Ding and BT will be there plus a female graduate student from Finland. She's Malaysian but have been staying there for a while. Happy New Year and f u back!

NY organizer: I appreciate your efforts in organizing this unforgettable trip and I apologize for any dissing. Let's forgive each other and have make up sex.