Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Ola! So it was Thanksgiving y'day and we had a pot luck yesterday. We had turkey, honey ham, chic quiche (which was lovely to say the least) and korean seasoned spinach. I know the last dish doesn't really fit the puzzle but we needed some fiber in our diet and that was the only green leafy thing we had in the fridge.

After dinner, we sat around thinking of what to entertain ourselves with and friend A suggested that we go to a premium factory outlet for their Black Friday sale. It starts at 12 midnight and ends at 11 am. Friend B, C, D, E and me agreed in an instant shorter than it took for Ding to ejaculate. The weather in Atlanta wasn't too cold but one hour away up north (the outlet) was freaking cold and all I had on was a long sleeve shirt. My testicals were clinking the whole time I was shopping. However, that wasn't enough to deter this steel-hearted warrior from braving the cold and going forth to clear the racks and empty his money holding pouch.

We shopped for about 5 hours but 3/4 of the time was spent waiting in the **********ing long queues. I've never seen so many people eagerly waiting to decrease the values of their bank accounts. This is the epitome of the Black Friday Sales Syndrome.

I could have spent my next semester tuition fees on one night but my better and more rationale half was on duty last night. I didn't clear the racks as I intended to earlier and instead bought a pair of Aviators, a messenger from CK and some shorts. Who wants to see me in my Aviators? You can request for it thru MSN or email me at guitarian2k4@gmail.com. I'm doing this only to ensure that the picture is exclusive and to increase the intrinsic value of it. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Till next time, guys, remember to be faithful to your partners and girls, don't forget to douche yourself.

-END-

No comments: