Wednesday, October 04, 2006

men looking for men

Hello living orgasms! sorry...i meant organisms. Anyways, how many of you are homophobic? For those who don't know wtf that means but nod anyways to shield their ignorance, its people who have a phobia of homosexuals. I'm proud to say that I'm not because I understand that homos are homos not by choice but because of 'natural forces.' In short, they are born like that. Karma some might say.

In relation to what I've just said, do you know about Coming Out Weeks? or COW for short. =) GT just had it like today and it was damn ON. LOL....I've never seen people who have 'different' preferences so open about it before. They even have a website.

www.gtcow.gatech.edu

ATL-out

4 comments:

Edna Lim Xin Yi said...

Dude. From prostitutes, to smoking pot and now THIS? *tsk tsk*

Anonymous said...

Ian is still so against gays.......I wonder if he got raped by one.

I fully support gays ! More gays ! Yeah !

Then it'll be more girls for real men like me.. :)

Anonymous said...

ed 'supports' homos.
sweet~

amy-da-great said...

lol. So cool.
I wonder if there'll be stuff like that happening over here in sweet, ol' UM.

In my dreams, probably.

=)