Monday, February 12, 2007

Boardin'

Gunchi! Went to Beech Mountain, North Carolina for snowboarding the past weekend. Was supposed to study for a test on Monday but decided that opportunities like that don't come often. It was #$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^ worth it. Even though I fell down, on my tail bone and on my front, a gazillion times, I kept bringing myself up and going at it again. Some facts about snowboarding/skiing in general:

1. There are 3 types of courses, green, blue and black diamond. They represent the difficulty of each course in that order.

2. Fake snow suck big time dick coz it's grainier and it's compact. So when you fall, it's like being face planted on concrete. Real authentic God made snow is powdery and it cushions your fall.

3. It costs about 100 USD per day, to ski/board. It includes rentals and lift cost.

4. It's damn fun and you should stick a cactus up your ass if you do get a chance and pass.


Behold the power of the testicles!


In case you're not good enugh of a friend to recognize me, I'm the 3rd from right.

Weneu, Gopi, and the author.

Will be posting up the rest soon on Photobucket.

Cheers! Party hard!.... unlike me

No comments: