Saturday, January 20, 2007

Say lifeguard...think Baywatch

What famous TV show did Pamela Anderson & David Hasselhoff acted together in which involves saving lives?




You could have answered that with an arrow through your head. Anyways, as some of you all have heard, I'm underwent 4 gruesome days of lifeguard training and it's like 6 hours straight a day. It includes victim extrication, CPR and first aid. Nothing unexpected I would say. Anyways, the good news is I passed the test and I'm now a fully-certified lifeguard. =) However, here's the catch, I charge victims after I've saved their lives which is a minimum of 100 USD. Nothing is free in this world except farting. That was what my primary school teacher told us. "Takde apa yang free selain kentut."

I get paid about 8 USD an hour and we work for about 10 hours per week. I'm not complaining about the pay but I wish it was 20. So that I can belanja all my good friends/family members a better meal when I go back. =D There are some parts of the job that I just love. We are required to attend workouts twice a week and the best part is we get paid at the same rate for it. How nice is that? Getting paid to get fit. Now that's what I call an incentive.

That's about it for this episode. Don't forget, same time same place day after tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pity those dogs for all that mental torture that they have to go through. And edgar, please stay true to your promise. Sink. Remember?