Friday, January 12, 2007

Confort is a meter away



Semen will be frozen!
Balls will click!
Nipples will harden!
Body temperature will drop drastically!
Hibernation will be imminent!
Food will be cold!
Sex drive will cease to exist!

No, it's not the 2nd Ice Age. It's what happens when it's winter and you don't have a gas operated heating system running which heats the water as well.

Here's the knnccb situation. We are moving into the new house, which happens to not have a gas meter installed, this Saturday. So I called up the gas company on Monday to get them to install the meter. Since no one will be there, we decided to leave the door unlocked so that they can go in and do their stuff. Unfortunately, some fatherless son whom I think was hired to clean the place locked the door on the way out. Hence, the impossibility of the gas ppl to install the meter. I called them ASAP and try to reschedule the installment. And....here's the good news...the next available slot is next Thursday. Here's more good news, my apartment lease ends tomorrow so I'm forced to move tomorrow.

Anyone who is kind enough to invite me to stay with them?

1 comment:

deltch said...

You're always invited to stay at my place....=)